Fresh from the oven is the third of our four-part instructional video series starring disability advocates Tim Finnegan and Bridget Brown. This time, they cover the basics of:
- What to do if you feel worried by yourself on the bus
- How to determine where you are using the digital display and audio announcements
- What to do if you have transit questions while on the bus
JJ’s List and Pace Suburban Bus teamed up on this video series to help people with disabilities be better prepared to take public transportation. We also hope that it’ll be useful to anyone who has not learned how to take the bus, or who experiences anxiety around it.
Curious about the making of this video series? Get a sneak peek at what went on behind the scenes during production.
Other Recent Posts
- Getting Around on Pace: How To Plan Your Trip
- Getting Around on Pace: Waiting For and Getting On the Bus
- Behind The Scenes: Video Production Set for Pace Bus Instructional Video Series
- Announcing “No Boundaries – Train for Work, Train for Life” for Teens and Adults with Disabilities
Join Over 2,700 Others Who Get Our Useful Articles: Subscribe to our free newsletter.
Written by Shuling Yong Shuling Yong is the Digital Marketing and Community Engagement Specialist at JJ’s List, a social enterprise that specializes in teaching people with disabilities communications and technology skills for employment readiness. You can find her on Google+ and Twitter.