In the second of our series of four instructional videos, advocates Tim Finnegan and Bridget Brown give you the basics on how to:
- Identify the correct bus stop and bus
- What to do if the bus is delayed
- Using the RTA Travel Information Hotline as a resource
- Ways to pay your fare
We hope this video will be helpful to people with disabilities, people who experience anxiety around taking public transportation, or people who have just not been trained on how to take the bus or train. Look out for the rest of the videos in this series coming your way soon! This video on how to plan your trip was produced by JJ’s List for Pace Suburban Bus.
Other Recent Posts
- Announcing “No Boundaries – Train for Work, Train for Life” for Teens and Adults with Disabilities
- Welcome to JJ’s List – A Social Enterprise of Search, Inc.
- Free To Explore – See The FreeWheel Wheelchair Attachment in Action
- Communications Skills and Technology Training for Employment Readiness