Our Disability Awareness Players are a hit with businesses and organizations throughout Chicagoland. Our team of experts in disability – people who have disabilities themselves – engage people in a fun, interactive workshop to build comfort and confidence interacting and communicating with people who have disabilities.
Learn how to interact naturally and confidently with people with disabilities. We understand. When it’s unfamiliar, it might feel uncomfortable, but we’ve got just the tools for you.
Make the investment that will help you communicate with co-workers and customers with disabilities, increasing your businesses bottom line.
- Build your employees’ confidence levels
- Attract the fastest-growing customer base
- Learn easy disability-aware customer service practices that work
- Continue to meet your aging customers’ long-term needs
Other Recent Posts
- Planet Access Company Store: Last Minute Shopping For A Good Cause
- Businesses Lead Disability Awareness Event
- Want To Learn Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet?
- Five Tips To Get LinkedIn