Black Friday > Small Biz Saturday > Cyber Monday > #Giving Tuesday!
Mark your calendar for Tuesday November 29 and support the work of JJsList.com. Mark your calendar for a very important day…#GivingTuesday, November 29. On that day, and only that day, the Coleman Foundation, will match dollar-for-dollar all new and increased on-line donations to, up to $10,000 to JJsList.com and Search, Inc. Our goal is to raise $20,000 in 24 hours, and your donation will help make that happen.
What will your donation support?
Your new or increased on-line donation will support the crucial on-line advocacy, on-land training and skills building services of JJsList.com. Last year, with your support, we were able to spread disability awareness far and wide. For example:
- We trained more than 1800 people how to interact confidently with co-workers and classmates who have disabilities, completing a record 21 Disability Awareness Trainings at places such as Jones College Prep, The Shedd Aquarium, Brookfield Zoo, Discover Financial, Skokie School in Winnetka, Toad & Co., and many more.
- More than 900 students with disabilities and their teachers learned how to take public transportation through our “Hop on the Bus to Independence” Workshops, that we took to 18 schools with a real Pace Bus.
- 50 adults with disabilities learned to self-advocate for great customer service and community experience through our “Reviews for Change” Workshops.
- We hosted 3 interns with disabilities at JJsList.com, where they build digital marketing and communications skills that they can use in their careers.
- The JJsList.com Disability-Awareness Directory added more businesses and our disability awareness efforts now reach 40,000 monthly visitors!
Your on-line donation on November 29, #GivingTuesday will help JJsList.com and Search support the integration of people with disabilities into every aspect of the community and the workplace. We can’t do it without you.
Thank you for logging on and giving what you can to JJsList.com and Search on November 29!
What is #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. Following Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday, Tuesday, November 29th, 2016 is a day for people around the world to come together to celebrate generosity and to support the causes and organizations out there that at doing good work.