- Request a stop
- Wait patiently until the bus comes to a stop
- Ask if it’s the right stop
- What to do if you’re at the wrong location
Share this video with friends and family who might be interested. In other words, everyone!
Other Recent Posts
- Wine Walk Raises Almost $6,000, $3,000 for No Boundaries!
- How Karen Meyer Reshaped Disability in the News
- Learning From Children With Disabilities
- Missing 8-Year-Old With Autism Found At Mall
- Evanston Charity Wine Walk & Visibility Arts Show A Success
Join Over 3,000 Others Who Get Our Useful Articles: Subscribe to our free newsletter.
About The Author
This article was written by our jjslist.com Intern Paul.