Pace Suburban Bus sets a high standard for disability awareness when it comes to transportation needs for individuals with disabilities. jjslist.com and Pace Suburban Bus have teamed up again this year to help individuals with developmental, intellectual and learning disabilities build skills and know how in riding the fixed routes of the Pace bus system. We all know that people with disabilities need to build these skills in order to be active in the community and in order to get and keep jobs.
Come with us on this video “trip” to plan your next trip! You will learn to:
- Plan your trip before you leave your house
- Use the rtachicago.com’s Trip Planner
- Stay safe while traveling by notifying your supporter
- Find out how much it will cost to ride the bus
Have a safe trip using Pace Suburban Bus and tell us about your trip by reviewing Pace on jjslist.com.
Other Recent Posts
- Autism On The Job
- Tiny Catalyst Changes Hollywood
- Americans With Disabilities Act: Help or Hinder?
- March Is Our Month: Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Sochi Paralympics Ends: Love for New Sport Begins
Join Over 2,700 Others Who Get Our Useful Articles: Subscribe to our free newsletter.
About The Author
Written by Philister Sidigu