Completing the set is the final video of our four-part instructional video series on how to take the public bus, starring disability advocates Tim Finnegan and Bridget Brown.
This time, they cover the basics of:
- how to find out where you are
- how to let the bus driver know when your stop is approaching
- how to stay safe on board
- what to do if you are lost
JJ’s List and Pace Suburban Bus worked together on this video series to help people with disabilities be better prepared to take public transportation. We also hope that it’ll be useful to anyone who has not learned how to take the bus, or who experiences anxiety around it.
Know someone who will find this useful? Share it with special education teachers, agency staff, parents of teens and young adults with disabilities and anyone else who you think would find this useful with our easy-click links via Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
Other Recent Posts
- Getting Around on Pace: Staying Safe and Smart on the Bus
- Getting Around on Pace: How To Plan Your Trip
- Getting Around on Pace: Waiting For and Getting On the Bus
- Behind The Scenes: Video Production Set for Pace Bus Instructional Video Series
- Announcing “No Boundaries – Train for Work, Train for Life” for Teens and Adults with Disabilities