Wondering why you’re not receiving our newsletter?
Want to know how to setup your gmail so your favorite newsletter doesn’t get filtered to the social or promotions tab?
This Gmail Tutorial Covers:
- Move emails promotions to your primary inbox
- Change your settings for the tabs
- Permanently set messages from certain users to filter directly to primary inbox
You might have recently found yourself the victim of Gmail’s email account changes. By having tabs Gmail allows you to filter wanted and unwanted messages. However, you may miss important emails, newsletters, or updates by assuming the important emails are in your primary tab.
This tutorial shows you how to change your settings so you can continue receiving your favorite newsletters, blogs and updates. While Gmail may consider this an innovative tool, it is a nightmare for marketing experts and customers who are wondering what happened to their emails.
Other Recent Posts
- Making Music Accessible to Everyone
- Free Training For Businesses
- How Mentoring Kids on the Autism Spectrum Changed My Life
- Attend A No Boundaries Information Session