Spring time is here! Have you taken any trips yet? If you haven’t, then we have a good suggestion for you: Pace Suburban Bus. Getting on the bus is easier than you might think, especially when you want to take a big trip. Taking the bus can also be a lot more convenient than driving. There’s a lot more to this than getting to the bus stop, so watch carefully!
In this video, you will learn to:
1. Find the correct bus stop. Look for the route number on the bus stop sign.
2. Call the RTA Travel Information Center if the bus is late.
3. Check the front display to see if this is the right bus.
4. Pay your fare (You can apply for the RTA Reduced Fare Permit for lower fares).
5. Don’t be afraid to ask your driver for help if and when you need it!
Other Recent Posts
- USA Hockey Insider Discusses Sled Hockey
- Leap To Success: Boost Your Company’s Bottom Line
- Setting The Pace For Independence
- Autism On The Job
- Tiny Catalyst Changes Hollywood
Join Over 2,700 Others Who Get Our Useful Articles: Subscribe to our free newsletter.